Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
macjohnmcc Absent Member.
Absent Member.

License Administrator Very Slow (Windows 10)

I am trying to commute a license to my Windows 10 computer over a Shrew VPN. The License tool is very slow to start and very sluggish to use when it does start. At times it will show the licenses from the license server (Windows 2003 X64) but when I try to commute it will say that it lost communications with the license sever even though it is still running.

After my latest fail I tried again and it shows me a message box with "Commute failed: Error[81]: Client commuter license already exists on "no-net".

The license in the commute list says commuted here "N"

I spend more time trying to get licensing to work than actually using the product most days. Other than licensing issues I have little to no problems with dev partner studio.

0 Likes
1 Reply
ppimental Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: License Administrator Very Slow (Windows 10)

Can you open a ticket with Customer Care on this matter as will necessitate an exchange of confidential information in order to resolve the matter. Or you can respond to the email I sent to the address listed for your account.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.