Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Connectivity issue between Diagnostics Server & Probe

Hello Team,

I have installed Diagnostics 9.24 Server on windows machine & the Diagnostics probe 9.24 on Linux system.

This is Java probe which is installed on Orcle application server. 

Following check has been done.

--> Port connectivity from Application server ( Where java probe installed) to Diagnostics server. (2006 & 2612)

--> Application string has been updated successfully on Application server after probe installation.

But We are not able to port 35000 to 35100 from Diagnostics server to Application server.

Could you please let me know the next action so we can proceed further.

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Connectivity issue between Diagnostics Server & Probe

Please make sure the ports 35000 to 35100 are open on the application server.Try telnetting any of the random ports in this range from the diagnostics server.

Regards,

Nikhil

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

I tried to telnet these 100 port for Diagnstics connectivity but its not working. could you please help us to troubeshoot this further or can we verified diagnostics connectivity from other source.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

It means that the probe is not started along with your application server. Either you didn't include the JavaAgent parameter in the application server startup script or you kept it at wrong place.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.