Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Established Member.. BSM_546
Established Member..

Diagnostics Server 503 error

Hello all,

I am having an issue with Diag Server .Error in server.log

Pre-upgrade failed: com.sleepycat.je.EnvironmentFailureException: (JE 4.1.27) Problem creating output files in: D:\Apps\MercuryDiagnostics\Server\bin\..\archive\mediator-dcmadiag01\symboltable/je.info UNEXPECTED_EXCEPTION: Unexpected internal Exception, may have side effects.

The server was working fine until yesterday.  Even after restarting I am getting the error. Also, the user (Diag service)has admin rights. I cannot see any je.info file under the directory.

Thanks,

SG

0 Likes
1 Reply
Super Contributor.. solanoh Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Diagnostics Server 503 error

Have you done any upgrade?

If yes, when installing 9.24 you need to run a database uprede script too.

Windows: <diagnostics_server_install_dir>\bin\sleepycat_upgrade.cmd

Linux: <diagnostics_server_install_dir>/bin/sleepycat_upgrade.sh

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.