Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Deepak1 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Export Data From Diagnostic server

I need to export data from Diagnostics server to one Database.

Is there any way/if you have any document related to this please send it to me.

Thanks in advance for your kind help.

Much appreciated for your help.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Carlos Badilla Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Export Data From Diagnostic server

Good morning, @Deepak1!

What you are looking for has been documented in the Diagnostics Server's Installation and Configuration Guide,

Chapter 15: Data Exporting.

You can download it from our SoftwareSupport portal, here:

https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM01027154

I'd advice you to try this configuration on a test DB. If you don't trim properly the amount of data exported, the table size could grow considerably causing overall performance problems.

Regards,

Carlos Badilla

HP Diagnostics Backline

Deepak1 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Export Data From Diagnostic server

Thanks  Carlos for your advise.

Regards

Deepak Shetty

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.