Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
Absent Member.. pizzaman Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Using diagnostics with Performance Center

Jump to solution

Hello.

I'm not familiar with diagnostics with performance center.  We have a diagnostics server (for pc) ready and installed diagnostics agent on app server.  In order to test it, don't I need to run a pc test with diagnostics?  If yes, how do I do this? Or, where can I find the steps to use diagnostics with pc?  The manuals have me lost.

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KMadan Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Using diagnostics with Performance Center

Jump to solution

You need to define your Diagnostics Server info in the PC Admin site. And then while designing the load test scenario, go to J2EE Diagnostics option and select the relevant probes. With this you can see the diangostics data while executing the load test and also in analysis results. It was well documented in the PC Guides. Let us know in case of any doubt.

0 Likes
2 Replies
KMadan Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

You need to define your Diagnostics Server info in the PC Admin site. And then while designing the load test scenario, go to J2EE Diagnostics option and select the relevant probes. With this you can see the diangostics data while executing the load test and also in analysis results. It was well documented in the PC Guides. Let us know in case of any doubt.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. deepa wadhwani Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi,

Can you share PC 9.5 user manual if you have it

Thanks

deepa

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.