As a SCM integrate with ALM Octane.

Idea ID 2843968

As a SCM integrate with ALM Octane.

Recommended dimensions CM integrate with ALM octane for a DevOps bundle sale.

3 Comments
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Dimensions CM 14.5.1 has the following features for support of using Micro Focus ALM Octane:

External request system support

Support for Micro Focus ALM Octane as an External Request Provider that enables you to:
•Map ALM Octane workspaces to Dimensions CM products.
•List ALM Octane inbox requests in Dimensions CM clients.
•Relate ALM Octane requests to items, projects, and baselines.
•View relationships in the desktop client.

•Revise baselines with ALM Octane requests

•Merge ALM Octane requests across streams.

Additional features:
•Support for ALM Octane requests in Pulse including pull requests and reviews.
•REST API for ALM Octane requests.
• ALM Octane support in IDEs including IntelliJ IDEA (via the Git Client integration).

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

In addition, Dimensions CM 14.5.2 (which is one step from being generally available) has:

• Full Web Client support for ALM Octane requests
  • New external request picker with filtering and full-text search
  • Ability to authenticate to ALM Octane via API Access client ID and Secret
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

@Arlene Holmes @Alex Shevchenko 

I got it. Thank you so much! 

I can find ALM Octane integration in Dimensions CM's help, but I can't find Dimensions CM in ALM Octane support list . https://admhelp.microfocus.com/octane/en/15.1.40/Online/Content/AdminGuide/article_integrations.htm#mt-item-3

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.