Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

December 2020 Webinar - How do you join/contribute to the Admin Console Working group?

Last weeks (10th Dec 2020) Dimensions CM Webinar mentioned that a "working group" might get set up to discuss future improvements to the Dimensions Admin Console.

Because I'm interested and I'm sure other will be too

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Good afternoon,

We have not set this up yet. We will most likely start this in the New Year and we will publish the details here.

Best regards,

Richard. 

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

The first meeting for the Admin Console Special Interest Group (SIG) has now been setup for Thursday January 28th at 3:30pm GMT. If anyone would like to attend that hasn't received an invitation please let me know.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.