Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.

Reconnaissance Security Use Case

Reconnaissance Security Use Case

Updated branding only, no change to content

How to install, configure, and use the Antivirus Monitoring security use case version 1.0.

You can download this use case from the ArcSight Marketplace portal under the Classic Packages category:

https://marketplace.microfocus.com/arcsight

Labels (1)

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Comments

Hello,

Please let us know where the ARB file is for this content?

Thanks,

I apologize but I did not see any specific call out to the definition of "Critical Asset" as in the rule "Critical Asset Network Scan from External Source" is this a network and asset model dependency?

Thanks

Please find the download link:

Reconnaissance | HPE Marketplace

Regards

I am looking for the base ARB file needed to import this Use Case. It is called downloads_groups_1.0.arb per your documentation.

It is not installed in my system. Please let me know where I can get this arb file.

Regards

Vignesh

Nevermind, It was inside the zip file. I got it. Thanks Anyway.

Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
8 of 8
Last update:
‎2018-03-18 19:21
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.