Community in read only mode June 18 & 19
This community will be set in READ ONLY mode for a while on Tuesday June 18 into Wednesday June 19 while we import content and users from our Micro Focus Forums community site. MORE INFORMATION

Standard Content Guide for System and Core Content (ESM v4.5 & v5.0)

Standard Content Guide for System and Core Content (ESM v4.5 & v5.0)

Detailed description of system-level and core resources that are installed automatically with ESM. Applies to all ESM v4.5 and 5.0 releases.

Labels (1)

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Comments

Excellent documentation, but a bit hidden in the download section (only appearing for ESM 4.5 SP1 and SP3). I'm glad to read this documentation is also applicable to ESM 5.0 (according to the title of this thread)

Just checked--the document is associated with all the relevant ESM v4.5 and 5.0 releases, including appliances. You can tell this by looking at the categories associated with the document.

Yes, I know and thanks for your confirmation but I was speaking about the ArcSight support website download section.

As of October 31, 2011, the Doc Library on the Support Portal will no longer be updated (though the existing content will remain in place for a while longer). The ArcSight Product Documentation community on Protect 724 should be regarded as the source of truth for official ArcSight product documentation. Thanks very much for the feedback, and please keep it coming.

Actually, I just realized that you were talking about the Download Server, not the Doc Library. Sorry about that. In any case, our new organizational structure on Protect 724 should make it easier to see exactly which docs pertain to which releases. Again, thanks for the feedback, and please keep it coming.

No, you're right I was talking about https://software.arcsight.com/documentation/ and I see the message at the top of the page saying it's now deprecated in favor to this documentation section. So thanks for this additional notification.

Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
2 of 2
Last update:
‎2017-08-24 07:34
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.