Micro Focus is delighted to announce the latest release of its comprehensive analysis tooling for enterprise application portfolios—Enterprise Analyzer 3.6.3.
Enterprise Analyzer enables a deeper understanding of application portfolios and provides centralized business and technical insight into core applications with information stored in a secure, centralized repository. This toolset enables mainframe and distributed teams to identify, prioritize, and execute development activities that realign applications with current business requirements. More information on this release can be found here.
- Improve governance using intuitive dashboards to regain control of business applications and track key performance indicators
- Deliver analysts, architects, and executives a better business perspective into their applications
- Recover lost knowledge on even the most complex of applications with rich documentation support
- Increase team productivity and effectiveness by enabling new joiners to become ‘instant experts’, increasing confidence when making code changes
- Accelerate modernization projects by isolating business logic into reusable components, eliminating low quality or redundant code
- Manage and scale to support complex application portfolios that include hundreds of millions of lines of code
Micro Focus customers can access this latest release of Enterprise Analyzer from the Micro Focus SupportLine website. For mainframe organizations planning their future application strategy, we invite you to schedule a Micro Focus Value Profile assessment. Together, let’s build a modernization roadmap to better understand and transform your core business asset—the mainframe.
The Micro Focus Enterprise Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.