Managing Project Protection in the same workspace
Several users work in a workspace, each creating projects to work in.
Is it possible to protect projects from other users in the same workspace?
It is possible to protect projects from other users within the same workspaces in Enterprise Analyzer.
This is a permissions issue.
- Each user should open the workspace with their own Id.
- This will show all of the Projects owned by that user or shared by another user.
- Each Poject in the Browser pane, has an icon next to it's name.
- If the project is already shared, there will be a "Black Dot" next to the project icon.
- To manage the Protection of the project, the OWNER of the project should...
-- Highlight the required Project
-- Choose "TOGGLE PROTECTION" on the Project Menu.
- If protection is on, there will be a black dot in the project icon next to the project name.
Note : If the project is already protected and the OWNER uses this option again, the black dot will disappear, and protection will be removed.
See related article