Unlocking items on the MW HyperCode Converter queue
Describes how to unlock items on the MW HyperCode Converter queue.
Opening MW Interactive Analysis fails with the error “Task queue is not empty. Please wait until HyperCode Converter is finished.” The HyperCode Converter window shows the status of the converter as "Idle."
- Choose Start > Programs > Micro Focus > Modernization Workbench Administration.
- In the Modernization Workbench Administration window, choose Tools > Check Workspace Queue. In the Select workspace dialog, select the workspace. An informational dialog reports the number of items still in the queue.
- Choose Tools > Manage Queue. In the Select workspace dialog, select the workspace. In the HyperCode Queue Status window, select the locked items and choose Record > Unlock.
- Choose Administer > Launch HyperCode Converter. In the Launch HyperCode Converter dialog, select the workspace. Choose On Local Computer if you want to run the converter on the local computer. Choose On Remote Computer if you want to run the converter on a remote computer. If you choose On Remote Computer, browse for the remote computer on the network. Click OK.
- Click the HyperCode Converter icon on the task bar. In the HyperCode Converter dialog, make sure all the items were converted successfully and that the status of the HyperCode Converter is "Idle."
- If any items were not converted successfully, return to the HyperCode Queue Status window in the Administration tool. Select the unsuccessfully processed items and choose Record > Delete, then reverify the source files associated with the items.