Upgrading from MW Release 2.1.02 to MW Release 2.1.03
Describes how to upgrade from MW Release 2.1.02 to MW Release 2.1.03.
Install the new release, upgrade your workspaces, and apply HotFix 1v2:
- Make a note (or take a screen shot) of your current configuration in the Configuration Manager window so that you can restore the configuration after installing the new release.
- The installation preserves existing workspaces, but it is always a good idea to make backups. Refer to the Practical Use Guide: Application Knowledgebase Backup and Restore for details.
- In the installation folder for your MW Edition, select the \Modernization Workbench folder and run setup.exe. Do not run any of the other installation programs available in the installation unless specifically instructed to by support services.
- When the installation completes, you are prompted to specify your license location in the License Location Information dialog and your configuration in the Configuration Manager. Enter the required information and click OK.
- In the Modernization Workbench Administration window, choose Administer > Upgrade Workspace. In the Select workspace dialog, select the workspace you want to upgrade. Repeat this step for each workspace. Ignore the message “Unknown table: dgrScopeConfig” if it appears.
- Install HotFix 1v2 for MW 2.1.03, as instructed by support services. This is required for all installations of MW 2.1.3.
Old KB# 14709