priteshchopda_gmail_ Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Need help in Enterprise analyzer : failure -2147217900 : Could not find stored procedure

Hi,

I am new to Enterprise analyzer. I am getting following error message while generating code search report. Could you please help me to get rid of this.

"failure -2147217900 - Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.rmw_clipper_insert'."

I have checked database the "rmw_clipper_insert" stored procedure present in database. Is this because of I dont have execute rights or something else.

Thanks in advance.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

RE: Need help in Enterprise analyzer : failure -2147217900 : Could not find stored procedure

It seems like there is an issue with privileges or the user id that you are connecting to the database with. I recommend that you raise an incident so that this can be further investigated.

Adrian Bean
Support Engineer, EMEA SupportLine

Micro Focus

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.