Highlighted
mikeablas Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RPG Support

Hi,

Can anyone confirm if Enterprise Analyzer supports RPG IV free-format?

If so, is there any configuration needs to be done to enable EA successfully parse RPG IV free-format?

Thanks in advance.

Mike A.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

RE: RPG Support

Hi Mike,
I can confirm that EA supports RPG IV ILE. For needed configuration and more information, see the support notes:
http://documentation.microfocus.com/help/topic/com.microfocus.enterprise.analyzer/GUID-E37B7AC3-B3C6-46F9-A056-3B8C02496BA0.html?cp=4_0_8_19

If you have further questions, please let me know.
Guy Sofer
Product Manager

mikeablas Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: RPG Support

Thanks, Guy for the confirmation. However, there is free-form in RPG IV ILE. I wonder if EA is also capable of parsing free-format coding.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.