New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

copy programs

Please, 

How do I get copy programs in a specific folder for a specific project using commands , like .bat
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How do I get copy programs FROM a specific folder TO a specific project using commands , like .bat

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I'm not sure I understand the question here, I assume it isn't asking the DOS commands to copy source files.

You can move/copy source from one project to another using a batch script called ApplyPCF.bj (see Batch Refresh.pdf). This is about reorganising the complete Workspace project setup. It requires as input a PCF that you edit to define your project contents. You can get a base PCF by running the Batch Refresh Process (even if you don't add any source) and a BEGIN.pcf and an END.pcf file is created in the BRP\Reports folder.

Edit one of these to have the required structure and save it as MY.pcf. This, then, can be the input file for your ApplyPCF script.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

thanks a lot

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.