Highlighted
sunil_12345 Contributor.
Contributor.

pipeline page is not showing in the groups menu

Jump to solution

Hi,

I was following the CICS webservices microfcus tutorial, when i found a point where i found myself stuck.The issue is i cannot find the Pipeline page under my groups to create a PIPELINE. 

As shown in the screenshot. Please help

ThanksPIPELINE.JPG

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: pipeline page is not showing in the groups menu

Jump to solution
Enterprise Developer has a feature called "Product Documentation" designed to answer questions like this. In this case, it's the second topic shown if you search for "CCSID". https://www.microfocus.com/documentation/enterprise-developer/ed40pu8/ED-VS2017/GUID-AFB6589A-D008-40FC-AF03-70726244A1E4.html
0 Likes
3 Replies
sunil_12345 Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution

Found the root cause of the issue. the issue is that CICS WEB SERVICES is diabled from the message in console log:-

"ES support for CICS WEBSERVICES is disabled (Early Adopter Product). CCSID tables 00000 to Unicode(UCS) not found"

Can anyone suggest which CCSID tavbles are needed to be installed for this to work

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution
Enterprise Developer has a feature called "Product Documentation" designed to answer questions like this. In this case, it's the second topic shown if you search for "CCSID". https://www.microfocus.com/documentation/enterprise-developer/ed40pu8/ED-VS2017/GUID-AFB6589A-D008-40FC-AF03-70726244A1E4.html
0 Likes
sunil_12345 Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks michael for the info. I am able to setup CICS webservices correctly using the link

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.