Dear ACUCOBOL customer:
I am pleased to invite you to participate in the Micro Focus extend® 10.4 beta program.
extend 10.4 comes with :
- New JSON PARSE and GENERATE feature
- Grid Control enhancements with the possibility to hide and move a column
- Windows-1252 code page support in C$XML
- Support for loading .NET assemblies on the Server side when working with Thin Client or/and AcuToWeb
- Enhanced CSS Generator with support for individual graphical control customization
- Enhancements and New RESTful Web services support in RMNet
- And more…
Your participation in this extend beta program has the following benefits:
- Receive early access to next generation extend technology, providing you more time to plan your own release cycles
- Experience the latest user interface modernization solutions available with AcuToWeb®
- Provide direct input into the design and functionality of the extend products we offer
- Ensure that your applications are compatible with the newest extend release
- Improve extend product quality and usability by reporting any anomalies during testing
- Be recognized as a proven beta program participant and receive priority access in future Micro Focus beta program offerings
To be a beta site, you will need to:
- Adhere to the program process and provisions as outlined in the beta program agreement
- Have an interest in our new product offering and a willingness to share how they could benefit you and your organization
- Commit at least four hours of testing every week during the beta program period
- Promptly respond to Micro Focus questionnaires and requests for feedback
- Support and test platform(s) of interest in the program
The beta program agreement explains the program policies regarding Micro Focus proprietary and confidential information. A signed copy of the beta agreement must be provided to Micro Focus before any beta software and documentation can be provided. You will be provided a fully signed copy for your records.
We plan to post extend 10.4 beta software the week of 18 January 2021. The beta program duration is approximately 2 months.
If you are interested, please out the following information here: extend 10.4 Beta program to obtain a copy of the Beta Program agreement.