Modernize and mobilize your ACUCOBOL applications
Micro Focus is delighted to announce a new and exciting solution for ACUCOBOL® customers—extend™ 10.1 and AcuToWeb. Designed for ACUCOBOL applications, this latest update to the extend portfolio enables ACU customers to quickly and easily modernize core business systems using the power of UI transformation, the ease of web deployment, and existing developer tools.
Take your business applications to web and mobile platforms, to new customers, and into the future, faster, using extend and AcuToWeb. Instantly transform your ACUCOBOL-GT® and character-based applications and deliver modern browser access across web, tablet, and smartphone devices. Deploy a consistent application experience to end users across web, mobile, and cloud platforms without code change cost or risk. AcuToWeb—a new, fast, and innovative approach to UI transformation.
extend and AcuToWeb help IT teams:
- Deliver an instant UI facelift for ACUCOBOL applications with a modern HTML5 appearance
- Deploy extend applications across leading web and mobile platforms with no requirement for client-side installation or browser plugins
- Manage a single application codebase across UNIX, Linux, Windows desktop, web, mobile, and cloud platforms
- Realize a rapid upgrade path with no code change required for most applications utilizing standard controls
- Reach new markets and customers with Unicode internationalization support
We encourage all ACUCOBOL customers to visit the Micro Focus website to learn more about the latest version of extend and this new UI modernization solution: AcuToWeb.
If you wish to register for a product trial or have questions about this new extend offering, please contact your Micro Focus account manager.
The Micro Focus COBOL team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.