Modernize and mobilize your ACUCOBOL applications
Hi all, I’m very pleased to announce the availability of extend® 10.2.
With AcuToWeb 10.2® designed for ACUCOBOL applications, this solution enables development teams to instantly transform their ACU applications and deliver a browser-based experience across mobile, web and cloud platforms.
Using this latest ACUCOBOL technology, direct customers and ISVs can immediately modernize ACUCOBOL-GT® applications and deploy a new user experience across desktop, web, tablet and smartphone devices—without code change.
This new offering is unique to Micro Focus and enables our ACU customers to take their applications to new platforms, markets and end users.
Key release highlights include:
- New support for AcuToWeb extensions including:
- All remaining control Properties
- Virtual keyboard for Mobile devices
- Customization of individual graphical controls
- AcuToWeb availability on UNIX platforms
- Native Code support for Intel x64 and AMD64 processors (Windows, Linux, Unix) providing increased performance for ACUCOBOL applications
- Acu4GL for MSSQL for Linux
- ACU4GL for ODBC on Linux and UNIX
- Print-To-PDF extensions
- And more…
Updated extend and AcuToWeb datasheets will be available on April 10 on the Micro Focus Web site.
If you wish to register for a product trial or have questions about this new extend offering, please contact your Micro Focus account manager.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.