I’m very pleased to announce the immediate availability of the latest version of extend.
With AcuToWeb 10.3 designed for ACUCOBOL applications, this solution enables development teams to instantly transform their ACU applications and deliver a browser-based experience across mobile, web and cloud platforms.
Using this latest ACUCOBOL technology, direct customers and ISVs can immediately modernize ACUCOBOL-GT applications and deploy a new user experience across desktop, web, tablet and smartphone devices—without code change.
This new offering is unique to Micro Focus and enables our ACU customers to take their applications to new platforms, markets and end users.
Key release highlights include:
- New support for AcuToWeb extensions including:
- .NET assemblies support for Windows clients
- Application Network interruptions management extensions
- Enhanced encryption for URL generation (2048-bit RSA key)
- New CSS Themes Generator
- Print To PDF extensions
- We have implemented all functions of the LibHaru libraries in C$PDF
- Graphical technology enhancements
- Support for additional image types such as TIFF and PNG
- Support for BITMAP-SCALE on bitmap push buttons
- Increase of Windows # lines and # Columns
- The SORT Grid is now available programmatically
- Multi-line tool tip on Push-button
- Data Tools enhancements
- Acu4GL® for ODBC 64-Bit on Windows.
- ODBC 3.0 Support for AcuXDBC®
- Acu4GL for Oracle and MSSQL Server performance optimisation for Identity columns
- New platforms support
- Windows Server 2019
- Open JDK
- Oracle 12C
- And more…
More information on this release can be found here:
If you wish to register for a product trial or have questions about this new extend offering, please contact your Micro Focus account manager.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.