Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
miwi Absent Member.
Absent Member.

9.1.2.1 ThinClient process task manager

Hi,

we have a problem on an Citrix Server running Thin Client connectet to an Linux Server.

Sometimes the ThinClient crashes without a message and the acuthin process is still running

and have to cancel manually in task manager. 30-40 Users most work on the system. The process slow down

the performance and make working on the server impossible.

I have no idea how to get near a solution. Have anybody an idea for me?

(Citrix Receiver Version:  3.4.0.29577

Thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: 9.1.2.1 ThinClient process task manager

Have you tried a previous version .. 9.1.0 or 9.1.1 - do you still get a crash with those?

0 Likes
miwi Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Not yet. The Logs dont speak to me, so the next try is a previous Version.

0 Likes
steenj Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hi

What is status on this problem. We have a similary problem with a citrix clients running Acuthin, against a windows 2012 server, we are also running Acu 9.1.2.

I have not been able to excactly identify the problem, but suddenly the Acuthin stops working correct. It is still running, but the users is not able to connet to the programs. They are just "grayed" . We can reproduce the problem, but can't still nor find a solution. It always come appears when a messagebox is just to communicate an error to the user. When we get rid of the errormessages in the program, it  goes on as no problem.

Running the same program on a Acugt (Wrun32) works fine.

Regards

Steen

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.