Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
kthomp24 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

9.2 Grid Issue

Jump to solution

We are converting our code to the newest 9.2 version of Acu products and have ran into an issue.  We have a grid on one of our screens that has a column's data-type set to U(04).  In the previous versions this would convert data entered into that column to upper case.  It seems that in the 9.2 version this no longer works.  Has anyone else had this issue?  I know that I can program around this but should not have to do that.

Thanks for any help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: 9.2 Grid Issue

Jump to solution

I believe you will need this fix .. ecn4248: 9.2.2 Correction: GRID DATA-TYPES specifications not working

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: 9.2 Grid Issue

Jump to solution

I believe you will need this fix .. ecn4248: 9.2.2 Correction: GRID DATA-TYPES specifications not working

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.