Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ACUCOBOL - PROGRAM NAME

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 16 August 2011]

Hi...I´m a user of ACUCOBOL and need a help!
Is possible identify in Windows 2003, what are the programs are in executing in a time?

tks and sorry because my english is dont very good!
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: ACUCOBOL - PROGRAM NAME

Are you looking at the Windows task manager?

wrun32.exe is the runtime name - that is what shows up in the Windows task manager.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

thanks!
yes, I'm looking at the windows task manager, but it showed the generic program name (wrun32.exe). I need of specific program name that are executed.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Sorry !
you can not know what you need.
WRUN32 is running under the OS and "your program" code is being interpreting thru WRUN32.
I think you need to create a tool of your own to achieve your needs.
Best regards.
CB
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.