Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Acucobol-GT for solaris 10 SPARC matrix

Hi all,

I'm gone to migrate Solaris 10 update 11/6 for SPARC to other SERVER sparc, it's mandatory to add some kernel patches to support new HW. I know this version is also certified for general Solaris 10, but I haven't found anything about compatibilty ACUCOBOL-GT 7.1.2 and Solaris 10 update xxx.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Acucobol-GT for solaris 10 SPARC matrix

It appears that version 7.1.2 was made for Sun Solaris 10. We don't port based on any specific update level, Version 7 isn't supported any longer. Here is the info I could gather about the machine where the port was made.
SunOS 5.10 s10_72 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10'
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.