Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Bitmap buttons and gray square

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 27 April 2011]

I'm a user of acubench 8.0 and there is a problem in buttons with bitmaps, because the button still have a gray square around the bitmap and if i change the window color to non-gray the gui looks awful.

¿There is some way to fix that buttons?
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Bitmap buttons and gray square

Push buttons - buttons on a tool-bar will always be gray - the best you can do is to make the button flat (property) and make your bitmap as large as the button
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Bitmap buttons and gray square

Hello,

I test it and don't matter if the button is flat or not, or if is in a toolbar or manually in the app. It still have a gray square around the button. Dunno if is fixed in other version, i'm still at acubench 8.0.0.

If cannot be changed, the color of component TAB is linked with the colors in windows OS, like the colors of the gray square in bitmap buttons. Is there a way to configure this colors by runtime?

Thanks afterwards
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.