Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Daniel7 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I need a little program example for use of C$JAVA call. Is anyone here in this forum?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: C$JAVA

Jump to solution

There are examples of COBOL calling Java and Java calling COBOL in the installation ... AcuGT\sample\java

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Chuck Edgin Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Daniel, yes there are people here who might be willing to help you.  Could you give us some more detail about what you need to accomplish, what you've already tried, etc.  I'm sure someone will chime in with suggestions.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

There are examples of COBOL calling Java and Java calling COBOL in the installation ... AcuGT\sample\java

0 Likes
Chuck Edgin Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Daniel, yes there are people here who might be willing to help you.  Could you give us some more detail about what you need to accomplish, what you've already tried, etc.  I'm sure someone will chime in with suggestions.

0 Likes
Daniel7 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Thank you very much. I found samples and look on there. If I would have any questions I will ask again about this.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.