Highlighted
Claire1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

C$OPENSAVEBOX with extend 10.1.0

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm seeing some odd behavior with C$OPENSAVEBOX and extend 10.1.0 on Windows 7. When I try to open a file using several different file types in opnsav-filters, the first file type displays (sort of), but the rest either don't appear at all or are filled with garbage characters. I've tested the same code under 9.2.5 as well, and it works fine.

The filter I'm using is "Text files (*.txt)|*.txt|Cobol sources (*.cob)|*.cob|All files (*.*)|*.*"

Under extend 9.2.5 it looks like this:

Under 10.1.0 it looks like this (it varies):

Is this a known issue? Is there something we need to do differently with C$OPENSAVEBOX under extend 10.1.0?

Thanks

Claire

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: C$OPENSAVEBOX with extend 10.1.0

Jump to solution
Yes, it is a known issue and has been resolved. Please contact Customer Care and ask for 10.1 patched with ECN-4463.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution
Yes, it is a known issue and has been resolved. Please contact Customer Care and ask for 10.1 patched with ECN-4463.
0 Likes
Claire1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Will do. Thanks!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.