Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

CONNECTION DATABASE MSSQL

Hi, I am new to the tool AcuBench 9.1.2, I'm doing a simple program that connects to a database in SQL server but I could not make the connection with the database I have reviewed on internet ' supportline.microfocus.com/.../wwhelp.htm&; , where they mention you should change a dll but I really can not find where in the settings I find this, I've already configured to recognize me SQL statements, by PROJECT SETTINGS option , -COMPILER , -Pre COMPILER OPTIONS, CHECK THE BOX ENABLED  ( -pk (MSSQL ) ), (- Ps) , and I guess it is leaving the option ( -PC ) CONNECT TO DATABASE but when I give the -Pd option appears only me 'MS Access database' and not my database......................... thank you can help me

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.