Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
schouviller Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can I save the image that comes back to the web browser control? I want to resize and rotate the image if possible.

I've a web browser control which is used to display a image when I do the http call.   I am wondering if there is a way to save this image off and resize it or store so I can do the call and get the back and print both sides at one time.    I can print one side at a time but if possible I would like to do both at the same time.   I also have some calls where the image comes back upside down so I would like to save it and rotate it if possible to display right side up.  Would anyone have any suggestions on how or if I could do this.    Thank you.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.