Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Pass5107 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Creating a PDF

Creating a PDF using -P PDF I do not see any configuration variables for Title, Author, Subject, and most importantly Security? Is there a way to add this ability?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Creating a PDF

Not currently. The 10.1 -PDF is our initial feature to take Print output and have that output in a PDF file. For an upcoming release we are looking at creating a library routine ( i.e C$PDF) which will expose much more functionality the ACUCOBOL-GT users.
0 Likes
Pass5107 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I love the concept great job, and the library routine is a great idea, in reading the literature it appears that this will only work with Windows, is that correct?
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

No, the library we selected is on Unix builds as well.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.