Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
berrettam Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Disappearance combobox Windows 2008/2003 using WIN32_NATIVECTLS

Jump to solution

I encountered this problem enabling WIN32_NATIVECTLS on combo-box

Combobox that expands upward

I select an item and ... combobox disappear.

When i push "tab" the combobox appears again.

The problem occurs on Windows Server 2008,  Windows Server 2003, with runtime 9.0.1 e 9.1.2 (I didn't checked older runtime . . .)

I solved with workaround: after nft-selchange I mage the combo invisible and after visible.

evaluate event-type

when ntf-selchange
                    inquire cbox-pag, value in w-combo-pag
                    move w-combo-pag(1:3) to w-codice-pag
                    perform leggo-pag     thru leggo-pag-ex
                    perform ab-situazione thru ab-situazione-ex
                    modify cbox-pag, visible we-off
                    modify cbox-pag, visible we-on
           end-evaluate.

It might be a runtime bug ?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Mauro

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Disappearance combobox Windows 2008/2003 using WIN32_NATIVECTLS

Jump to solution

I have not seen this before. If you can make a small example of this behave=ior please Contact Customer Care and send it in. We can then look at the behavior you are experiencing.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Disappearance combobox Windows 2008/2003 using WIN32_NATIVECTLS

Jump to solution

I have not seen this before. If you can make a small example of this behave=ior please Contact Customer Care and send it in. We can then look at the behavior you are experiencing.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.