Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
carlinhos10al Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error 292

I'm getting return code 292 when I run C$JAVA with op-code CJAVA-CALLSTATIC. Has anyone already saw this error before? Tks.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Error 292

Do you get an error when using CALL "C$JAVA" USING CJAVA-NEW ?
0 Likes
carlinhos10al Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Good afertnoom (2:18 PM in Brazil),

I created a Java class API that returns a string of installed certificates separated by ";". This api works fine. In Acucobol I created a paragraph for execute the C$JAVA with the appropriate values (see the paragraph below) and get the return value into a COBOL string variable (info variable PIC X(5000)). After that I'll populate a Acucobol list box with this variable contents. I thought in split it directly in list box when find ";" character, but I accpect sugestions.
However, when I perform this paragraph, I get the code 292 into STATUS-VAL variable and I don't know from where this return code comes.

seleciona-rotulo-certificado.
CALL "C$JAVA"
USING CJAVA-CALLSTATIC,
"br/com/javac/util/CertificadoDigital",
"listaInformacoesCertificados",
"(X)X",
DIR-XML-PAR OF ARQPAR,
info
GIVING STATUS-VAL

IF STATUS-VAL = 0 THEN
DISPLAY MESSAGE BOX "A lista de certificados instalados f
- "oi gerada no arquivo de log."
TITLE IS "NFe" TYPE IS MB-OK ICON
IS MB-DEFAULT-ICON
ELSE
DISPLAY MESSAGE BOX "Erro " STATUS-VAL
TITLE IS "NFe" TYPE IS MB-OK ICON
IS MB-ERROR-ICON
END-IF

Can you help me?

Carlos

PS: Sorry my English
0 Likes
Bruce_Sinclair Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The return code should be the value returned by C$JAVA in the range from 0 down to -13 according to its documentation. The DISPLAY MESSAGE BOX should convert the value to text, but if your data type for STATUS-VAL is not correct, you might not be seeing the actual return code value in the message box displayed.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.