Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
FrankC Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error: [TOD][ODBC][Unknown]CONFIG: Expected a CONFIG call

I am doing a Node.js API Rest, when I make an update and after another request I get this error: 

{ Error: [TOD][ODBC][Unknown]CONFIG: Expected a CONFIG call
errors:
[ { message: '[TOD][ODBC][Unknown]CONFIG: Expected a CONFIG call',
state: 'HY000' } ],
error: '[node-odbc] SQL_ERROR',
message: '[TOD][ODBC][Unknown]CONFIG: Expected a CONFIG call',
state: 'HY000'

}

I am using extend 9 AcuXDBC 9.01.02.01 driver.

This is the query that I am doing:

existenciaModel.ModificarExistencia = (idalmacen, codigoarticulo, entrada, callback) => {
  if (dbCOBOL) {
     console.log(idalmacen);
     console.log(codigoarticulo);
     console.log(entrada);

dbCOBOL.query(`UPDATE PUBLIC.INVEXI SET EXI_ACT='`+entrada+`'
                             WHERE EXI_ART='` +codigoarticulo+`'
                             AND EXI_ALM='` + idalmacen + `'`,function(err, rows, moreResultSets) {
                                 if (err) {
                                    console.log("error:"+err);
                                 }
                                else {
                                    callback(null, rows);
                                 }
    });
  }
}
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
DougP Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

RE: Error: [TOD][ODBC][Unknown]CONFIG: Expected a CONFIG call

Hello Frank,
I found an old report from a user getting this error intermittently in a PHP application. That was in version 9.2.1 and turned out to be a bug that was fixed in 9.2.2. You should try this with a newer version. I recommend the latest version which is 10.2.1.
Cheers,
-Doug
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.