Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Extend relocating

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 28 December 2010]

Welcome Extend users, to the new forum. Here we will have the opportunity to continue discussion, brainstorming and communicate as we have been in the old AcuForum.

I hope the frequency of posting will be as good as it has been, and I promise to do my share by posting examples and suggestions.

Looking forward to the interaction. Let the good times roll! 🙂
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Extend relocating

Hello,

Is there a plan to bring the topics from the old forum across to the new one ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ok, at last cobol programers have good forum and feel free to read-write,

thanks for all
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Is there a plan to bring the topics from the old forum across to the new one ?

Not for now. The traffic in the various groups in the old forum varied significantly, so for starters we will just have one Cobol Extend forum. If there is indeed a need, we will of course expand :-).

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

give it a way to make the Forum better to read - clearer.

- You don't see if somewhere are new postings since last visit (old Forum other Icons)

- Quote, you see where it starts, but not where it ends

- give it a way to remove boards in the overview? in old forum i disabled for example some boards in which i have no interests.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

neidingd;

Please post comments regarding the forum use and layout in the Community feedback thread. This thread is strictly for Cobol Extend.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.