Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Filling with C$XML ADD-ATTRIBUTE

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 03 May 2012]

C$XML is new for me so I have the next value that must in the xml file. How to do that, with ADD-ATTRIBUTE, but is not going right.

xmlns="urn:iso:std:iso:20022:tech:xsd:pain.008.001.02"
xsi:schemaLocation="urn:iso:std:iso:20022:tech:xsd:pain.008.001.02 [LOCATION] pain.008.001.02.xsd">

Thanks in advance.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Filling with C$XML ADD-ATTRIBUTE

Have you added children into your file?

Attached is a sample that I found. It is not a polished application but it shows how to create and write all the parts of the XML file using C$XML. This sample is provided without warrantee.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

First I do CXML-NEW-PARSER, then CXML-SET-ENCODING and then CXML-ADD-CHILD with "Document".
After that an CXML-ADD-ATTRIBUTE with "xmlns:xsi" and the first blok text "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance". But then the other text?

Shjerpe, did you forgot the link to the example? If it is the example in the documentation of ACUGT, I have that used.

Thanks already for the help.

Jaap
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Yes, sorry .. attached
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.