Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
kthomp24 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Icon For Application?

Jump to solution

We develop with AcuBench and run our applications from a UNIX platform using Thin-Client.  We have tried everything we can find in attempt to get a new Icon to appear for our application (putting ICON variable in Config, Setting ICON in Properties of screen, etc)...the default Acu icon is all that will ever appear?!?

Does anyone have ideas of how to make this work?

Attached is the icon file we are attempting to use.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Icon For Application?

Jump to solution

I'm having trouble verifying that eye.ico is 16 color icon .. if it more that 16 color, that is not supported.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Dollar.zip

This is strange ... I provided an example in the Dollar.zip and when I use ICON C:\myfile\Dollar.ico it works ... however ICON does not work when using your eye.ico. The only thing I can thing of is the file size. eye.ico is larger than my Dollar.ico .. you might try a simpler icon and see if that works.  Please report this issue to Customer Care so it can be addressed.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

I'm having trouble verifying that eye.ico is 16 color icon .. if it more that 16 color, that is not supported.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kthomp24 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Issue was with 16 color portion of the Icon we had...after we changed the size we did not notice that the program converted it back to 256 color.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.