Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

JDBC instead of XDBC with Vision files Has anyone been able to use a JDBC driver instead of the XDBC driver for an interface integration from Vision files.

JDBC instead of XDBC with Vision files

Has anyone been able to use a JDBC driver instead of the XDBC driver for an interface integration from Vision files.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: JDBC instead of XDBC with Vision files Has anyone been able to use a JDBC driver instead of the XDBC driver for an interface integration from Vision files.

Have you used the vortex.jar which is part of AcuXDBC Enterprise. This provides JDBC access to Vision files.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: JDBC instead of XDBC with Vision files Has anyone been able to use a JDBC driver instead of the XDBC driver for an interface integration from Vision files.

Hello I have the same need to connect Coldfusion to my vision files over JDBC. I was able to do a test in MS Access thru ODBC successfully. Now I want to connect my CF but I have no idea where to begin. Could you please help?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

You need AcuXDBC Enterprise which provide JDBC connectivity to your Vision data. Check on the Working with Java Applications -The enterprise edition of AcuXDBC includes the "vortex.jar" file, which enables a Java client application to connect to your Vision database, in the Acu documentation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.