Menu Exception values
I have screen 1 with a menu that has a item with exception value 1000. I have another screen that is called from screen 1 that has a different menu that also has an item with exception value 1000. We are testing Acu 9.2.1 and have found that now when the second screen is called and the user presses Alt-X to exit screen it will also perform the exception 1000 from screen 1. This does not happen in the Acu 6.2 version of the programs.
A few added points:
1. This does not happen when running in Debug (so I can't trap it).
2. I can fix it by going and updating the exception values to be different (lots of coding I should not have to do).
3. This seems to only happen on screens that are create in the same project in AcuBench.
4. If the user clicks Exit on screen 2 with the mouse or hits Alt then X the error does not occur.
5. The only item on the second screen is a Acu browser element that we show information on.
Thanks for any help!!!!