Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
mslovak Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Need Help (Philadelphia Area)

My organization is running an old COBOL based program from a company called Unicare (no longer around or supported) that is used to submit medical claims to insurers. The program has failed - we are getting data I/O errors and have no resources available to fix this problem, although we have been trying many things to do so. I am positive we are dealing with a data issue (not a software issue) but we are so far unable to fix this although we have tried many things. If anyone can provide some help or knows of someone who can I would be most appreciative. We will compensate anyone who helps of course. I can provide more details to someone who believes they can help but the environment is

The UniCare system is running inside an AccuServer & AccuCOBOL-GT v6.2.0 environment on a 32-bit Windows 2003 SP2 Server 

Thanks
Marc Slovak
mslovak@renfrewcenter.com
0 Likes
1 Reply
mslovak Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Need Help (Philadelphia Area)

We were able to fix our problem. It turned out to be a log file that hit a 2 gig limit (old software and OS). Clearing and recreating the file put us back online.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.