Highlighted
New Member.

Old Acu Forums Gone

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 29 April 2011]

I see that the old forums have been removed and it now redirect's you here. It's a shame really, there was still tons of useful information there that I and I'm sure everyone else used.

Anyway to keep them up and have a link here to them or something?
0 Likes
16 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Old Acu Forums Gone

I second this motion. The old forum is a great resource. Why would it not be available anymore?

Thanks,

Paul
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

I agree, why should it not be available anymore, there is a lot of solutions.

Regards

Jaap
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thumb up this!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

The physical server that hosted the old Forum site has been taken offline due to the relocation of the data center it was in. I don't know if it's slated to be put back online in the new location, or if other plans have been made for it. I'll look into what it might take to get the old Forums back online and let you all know what I find out.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello,

it would be great if the information of the old forum would be available for us. I have found a lot of useful information without writing a question in this forum.

Thanks Gabriele
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Refreshing this back to the top.

Is this being addressed? Thanks, Paul
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

We need the old forum back online

Please help us
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

We are currently looking at a way of getting this information moved to this community site. We will keep you posted.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

It is really a shame! we WANT BACK the old forum please.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I agree. I rely on the information of the forum frequently and it would be nice if we could access it.
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

This is definitely a problem. Many useful posts are no longer available.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.