Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

-P PDF settings

Jump to solution

Hi,

Previously, I posted a question regarding the use of -P PDF in printing output to pdf format. I am able to print it now thanks to experts that calmly lead me to successfully use the pdf printing support.

Now, I am trying to set the PDF settings with margins, font size and all. However, I can't seem to find a runtime environment variable for lines per page. Is there a variable that enables me to set how many lines per page?

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: -P PDF settings

Jump to solution
I do not believe there is a lines per page setting. However, if you set your margins, then the printing should fill the area in between these margins and advance to the next page

PDF_MARGIN_TOP
PDF_MARGIN_BOTTOM
PDF_MARGIN_LEFT
PDF_MARGIN_RIGHT

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution
I do not believe there is a lines per page setting. However, if you set your margins, then the printing should fill the area in between these margins and advance to the next page

PDF_MARGIN_TOP
PDF_MARGIN_BOTTOM
PDF_MARGIN_LEFT
PDF_MARGIN_RIGHT

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Could someone reply which version of ACU-COBOL offers this -p PDF opportunity. Is it 9.24 or is it 10.1? or which version commenced it?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Thank you, shjerpe for your help.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
-P PDF is offered in the latest version of AcuCobol which is 10.1
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.