Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
alicetan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

PAGE DOWN + PAGE UP NOT WORKING FOR GRID IN ACUCOBOL 10

Hi, 

Currently i am facing issue on the page down and page up not working for Grid control in ACUCOBOL 10 environment. 

When first time load the program, it work to page down but after page down and try to page down again, it didn't have any response after press the page down. Need to press down for 1 record then press page down only it work. Then it will go back to the same situation that page down not working and need to repeat the same step to press down key in order to page down. 

Please advise isn't any setting in the configuration is need to set for grid control in ACUCOBOL 10 environment. 

Thanks You. 

0 Likes
5 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: PAGE DOWN + PAGE UP NOT WORKING FOR GRID IN ACUCOBOL 10

The only grid issue in version 10.0.0 that I know of is ... Attempting to move beyond the end of the data in a paged grid control, followed by various paging/arrow sequences, could result in the grid control becoming unresponsive.

0 Likes
alicetan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Shjerpe,

Please to be inform that the grid program is working well in 7.2, somehow after upgrade to 10.0.0 it cannot work.

Do you suggest it is coding error or configuration setting error?

Thanks You.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I suggest neither. I think it would be best if you could send your grid example to Customer Care so that a reprocable example can be sent to Development

0 Likes
steenj Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

I know this is an old issue, but does anybody know if there had been a solution for this. I have a problem similar.

In Acuthin 10.2 when the user types vertical bar down for one line a couple of times, then the grid starts to run continuously down and when it reach the bottom of the grid, then it goes white and is not receiving any input any more. The user has to force the Acuthin down.

Some of the users are using 9.2.5 without having this problem.

Best Regards
Steen
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

It would be great if you could provide a reproducing example to Customer Care?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.