Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Passing .NET Objects

I am calling a .DLL using .NET.  I used NETDEFGEN to create applicable Copy books.

I have coded a test, that fails with a Memory Access Violation.

The error is on the statement that is passing a Handle that was created from CLASS that was created.  Unfortunately the documentation and the samples do not replicate the coding that I need.  I have included a test program that reproduces the error.  I suspect the CLASS is not set up in NETDEFGEN correctly.  I have attached the program, the .DEF copy files from NETDEFGEN and the library.  I have inserted comments describing the issue,  just in front of the line that is executed that causes the error.

LarryGeeked

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Passing .NET Objects

To get any action, you should really contact tech support and have them raise an RPI. I get the MAV as well, but don't have the ability to work on solving it right now.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: Passing .NET Objects

Can you at least find me an applicable example, or put me in touch with another user that has used .NET Objects.

LarryGeeked

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.