Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
MandichRiccardo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Picture in Excel cell

Hello,

I would like to insert a picture into a EXCEL CELL. I found a thread in this forum that explains how to insert a picture into an excel sheet :

create application of excel handle in hexcelapp

modify hexcelapp @SheetsInNewWorkBook = 1

modify hexcelapp workbooks::add() giving hexcellibro

inquire hexcellibro worksheets::item(1) in hexcelhoja

modify hexcelhoja Pictures() giving hexcelpictures.

modify hexcelpictures insert("c:\iconta00\infco.bmp")

giving hexcelpicture.

modify hexcelpicture @height = 150.

modify hexcelpicture @width = 285.

modify hexcelapp @visible = 1

destroy hexcelhoja

destroy hexcellibro

destroy hexcelapp

but it is not enough for my needs.

I need to bind a cell to an image through its path.

Please, can you help me ?

thank you very much, regards.

0 Likes
1 Reply
hongdida Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Picture in Excel cell

So you want to link an excel cell to an image right? Check following post and find some useful information.Big Smile

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7406984/excel-2007-display-image-from-image-path

TAGS: Excel Reading   Add Image into Excel

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.