Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
ruudh
New Member.

Printing a bitmap with the new -P PDF function

Jump to solution

Hi there, my name is Ruud and I'm new to this community.

I've been a AcuCobol developer for over 25 years now and I trying to start using version 10 at the moment.

Does anyone manage to print a bitmap with the new -P PDF option?

It seems to me that the WIN$PRINTER-routine is ignored.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Printing a bitmap with the new -P PDF function

Jump to solution
Near the end of March 2018

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution
Using -P PDF you will not be able to print a bitmap. In the upcoming Version 10.2, there will be a C$PDF routine which will allow you to add bitmaps and other PDF features (i.e. signatures) to your PDF.
0 Likes
ruudh
New Member.

Jump to solution
Thank you Sherpe, seems that I have to wait for Version 10.2 then. Dou you have any idea when 10.2 will be released?
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution
Near the end of March 2018

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.