Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Problem with Entry field behavior in Runtime 10.1

Hi all,

from when I installed the new version 10.1 of the Runtime, my main program got a strange and (for us) serious problem with entry field.

In a few words the strange behavior can be repeated like this with the sample program i attach to this post:

• by the entry-field push 'space';
  • a menu pop-up will be created;
  • select the 'test' option;
  • after the popup message you will be redirected to the entry-field;
  • with Runtime 10.1 you will see the space into the entry-field selected and the cursor property with value 2. With Runtime prior the 10.1 version you can see instead the cursor positioned at the beginning of the entry-field and the entry-field empty.

This seams to be a little problem, but for as this is serious because we have different behavior when the cursor is at the beginning and when not.

Here you can find my test program.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/syv0f2aj224kxdv/test-ef.zip?dl=0

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Problem with Entry field behavior in Runtime 10.1

This has been reproduced and the issue has been raised to the MF developers. You will soon be notified through the support incident you created about this.

Thank you
---
Martin Turner
Product Support Engineer
Micro Focus
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.