Problem with Entry field behavior in Runtime 10.1
from when I installed the new version 10.1 of the Runtime, my main program got a strange and (for us) serious problem with entry field.
In a few words the strange behavior can be repeated like this with the sample program i attach to this post:
- by the entry-field push 'space';
- a menu pop-up will be created;
- select the 'test' option;
- after the popup message you will be redirected to the entry-field;
- with Runtime 10.1 you will see the space into the entry-field selected and the cursor property with value 2. With Runtime prior the 10.1 version you can see instead the cursor positioned at the beginning of the entry-field and the entry-field empty.
This seams to be a little problem, but for as this is serious because we have different behavior when the cursor is at the beginning and when not.
Here you can find my test program.
RE: Problem with Entry field behavior in Runtime 10.1
Product Support Engineer