Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
dkl
New Member.

Problems with acuthin 10.1: ACCEPT recursion limit reached

This week I changed a customer installation with 150 users to acuthin / acurcl / wrun32 version 10.1 patch ATW (Apr 3) +4474.

There are new unexpected problems compared to version 10.0.1.

The first problem:
The error "Accept recursion limit reached" occurs very quickly in programs with grasping possibilities in the grid. I suspect that it is because the event procedure is incorrectly terminated in the Thinclient environment and the runtime reverts to the Accept. There the program runs into the "on exception" routine.

To suppress the warning message about the configuration variable warning_on_recursive_accepts is not really a solution.

Second Problem:

Our program consists of a main program, which calls the subprograms via "call thread". If the subprogram falls back on the accept after the "finish-entry routine", the runtime automatically sets the focus on the main program and The subprogram must be brought back to the foreground by mouseclick.

Shjerpe, can you help?

Thanks

Bernhard

0 Likes
2 Replies
DougP Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

RE: Problems with acuthin 10.1: ACCEPT recursion limit reached

There is a newer AcuToWeb patch built on May 11. You should open a support incident and request this new patch.
0 Likes
dkl
New Member.

RE: Problems with acuthin 10.1: ACCEPT recursion limit reached

Thanks Doug,
It seems that patch 1670 fixes the problem. This really saved me a lot of trouble.
Bernhard
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.