Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
CIAC Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Reading barcodes gs1-128

Hello,

I'm looking for some sample code about reading barcodes in format gs1-128 in a cobol program, but, at the moment i don't have anything. Anyone knows of some examples?

Thanks afterwards

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
safweawe Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Reading barcodes gs1-128

Here is a sample code to read gs1-128 which is found on a site I used:

string[] datas = BarcodeScanner.Scan("code-128-barcode-image.gif", BarcodeType.Code128);

I am not sure if this is suitable for you. Or you can go to that site to check by yourself. That is a good and professional barcode site. I used their to tools to create PDF47 barcode in C# for years.

0 Likes
Nana111 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[quote user="safweawe"]

Here is a sample code to read gs1-128 which is found on a site I used:

string[] datas = BarcodeScanner.Scan("code-128-barcode-image.gif", BarcodeType.Code128);

I am not sure if this is suitable for you. Or you can go to that site to check by yourself. That is a good and professional barcode site. I used their to tools to create PDF47 barcode in C# for years.

[/quote]

HI there

Thanks for your sample code.It is very nice of you.But the code is so difficult for me.I just want to know that if you have any free trial from barcode generater which supports to read or generate some normal barcode like code 128,pdf417 or code 39.Thanks for any suggestions.

0 Likes
derek054 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Just in case you ever want to create a GS1-128 barcode, here is a detailed guide for it.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.