Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SEEKING ACUCOBOL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY

Good afternoon, all.

I am looking for the opportunity to offer my expertise and experience as an I/T and Business consultant.  I have been an Acucobol developer for more than 17 years, from analysis to full implementation and training, including logistics, warehouse inventory, inventory distribution, manufacturing, full accounting, aircraft maintenance, pilot flight tracking, and many other areas.

Please reply to this posting, and I would be very happy to forward my resume to interested parties.

Thank you.

Sandy Sosniak

Sandy Sosniak

Sosniak Consulting Group, Inc.

1830 N University Dr

Plantation, FL 33322

954-328-4871

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: SEEKING ACUCOBOL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY

Hi Sandy,

This is my first time using this site. Hope you get this message.

Please send me your resume at jmiller@pass-port.com
Thanks,
John Miller
Passport Software
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.